Please take a few minutes to review our Privacy Statements for Naders.com and BestOfferFurniture.com.
This Statement of Privacy applies to the website of Naders.com, Naderslp.com, and BestOfferFurniture.com located on the internet at www.naders.com and governs data collection and usage. By using the Naders.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Our postal address is:
2201 Marine Ave
Gardena, Ca. 90249
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone: (310) 327-8585
We collect information from and about you
We collect contact information. We collect your name and email address. We may also collect your mailing address and your phone number.
We collect payment information. We collect your credit card number and billing address if you make a purchase.
We collect information you submit or post. We collect information you submit, for example when you post a review. These reviews are posted publicly to our website.
We collect demographic information. We may collect age and gender. We may also collect preference information like your home style.
We collect usage and location information. We collect information about the browser you are using. We also look at what site you came from to get to us. We look at what site you go to when you leave us. We may collect location information.
We collect device and mobile information. We collect device identifiers and IP addresses. We may collect information about which websites you visit when you use our store WiFi. We collect information using GPS and WiFi technology.
We collect information in different ways
We collect information directly from you. We collect information from you when you sign up for an account or buy a product. We also collect information if you register to get a catalog or participate in a promotion. We also collect information from you when you contact us.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons. We do this on various platforms. This includes our websites and apps. It also includes emails and in-store WiFi. We collect information about users over time when you use this website. We may have third parties collect personal information this way.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business and marketing partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you. Other Nader’s Furniture customers may provide us with your contact information. For example, if they want to share their “wish list” with you.
We combine information
We combine information that we have collected from different media. For example, we combine information we collect offline with information we collect online. We may also combine information from emails and WiFi. We also combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
We use information as disclosed and described here
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. For example, we might use your information to respond to your feedback or product reviews. We also use your information to notify you if you win a contest.
We use information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our websites and products better. We might use your information to customize your experience.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company and our customers. We also use information to protect our websites and app.
We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. These might be third party offers or products we think you would find interesting.
We use information to communicate with you. For example, we will contact you about your orders. We may contact you about product reviews or other feedback you give us. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website Terms.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
We may share information with third parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors who send emails or catalogs for us. We also share information with the company that provides customer financing. We may also share information with companies that help run our websites. We also share information with our delivery partners.
We may share your information with our business and marketing partners. For example, we might share information with third parties that co-sponsor a promotion. We may also share information with third parties that help us with marketing. This may include social media platforms.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a contest or promotion. Or we may share your information if you are the winner of a contest or promotion with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business was sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you.
You have certain choices about how we use your information
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and catalog mailings. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your requests and questions.
You can control cookies and tracking tools.
You can control tools on your mobile devices. For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications on your phone.
You may have certain additional rights under California law. If you are a California resident, you have additional privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. Those additional rights are further described below.
These sites and apps are not intended for children
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at [email protected] You can also write to us at the address listed at the beginning of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.”
We use standard security measures
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites and apps will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
We may link to other sites or apps or have thrid party services on our platforms we do not control
We may update this Policy
From time to time we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our sites and app. Please check our sites and apps periodically for updates.
California Privacy Rights and Notice
In addition to the certain choices you have about how we use your information as described above, California residents have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA” or “Act”). This Policy has been supplemented with this California Privacy Rights and Notice to comply with the CCPA and may be updated from time to time in accordance with the CCPA and as California adopts additional regulations relating to the Act. This Notice is part of the Policy and also incorporates any information described else in this Policy. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meanings when used in this Policy.
Collection of Information – Categories and Sources. We collect personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. In particular, we have collected the categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months as indicated below:
*** These are examples under each category of personal information. Not all examples of personal information are actually collected.
Category Examples Only*** Collected
A. Identifiers A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. YES
B. Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute A name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories. YES
C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information). YES
D. Commercial information Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. YES
E. Biometric information Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data. NO
F. Internet or other similar network activity Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. YES
G. Geolocation data Physical location or movements. YES
H. Sensory data Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. NO
I. Professional or employment-related information Current or past job history or performance evaluations. YES
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act). Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. NO
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. YES
Personal information does not include:
• Publicly available information from government records.
• De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
• Information excluded from the scope of the CCPA, like: health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
• Directly from you. For example, from you when you sign up for accounts and/or credit, buy products from us, register for catalogs and information or participate in our promotions, and interact with our retail associates and customer care.
• Passively and indirectly from you. For example, we use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons when you use our websites, mobile apps, emails and in-store WiFi. As a more specific example, submissions through website and website usage details are collected automatically.
• From third-parties that interact with us. For example, our business and marketing partners and social media platforms may give us information about you.
See also the section above titled “We collect information in different ways” in this Policy.
How do we use this information?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for various business purposes. More specifically, we may use your personal information for one or more of the following business purposes:
• To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to fulfill a purchase order, we will use that information to consummate the transaction and/or deliver the items order.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and/or to respond to your questions. For example, we might use your information to respond to your inquiries, feedback or product reviews, and to track your orders.
• To provide you with email alerts and other notices concerning our products, services, events or news, that may be of interest to you.
• To improve our products and services. For example, we may use your information to make our websites, mobile apps and products better and we might use your information to customize your experience and interactions with us.
• For marketing purposes. For example, we might provide you information about new products, special offers and promotions. We might also use your information to serve you ads about products and offers (whether directly or indirectly, including through social media platforms). These might include third party offers or products we think you would find interesting.
• To communication with you. For example, we may contact you about your order.
• To improve our website and present its contents to you faster.
• To use push notifications on our mobile apps.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts, including for billing and collections.
• For testing, research, analysis and product development. For security purposes. We may use information to protect our company and our customers. We also use information to protect our websites and mobile apps.
• As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
See also the section above titled “We use information as disclosed and described here” in this Policy.
How is your information shared?
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. We disclose or may disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
• Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we or those third parties (including credit and financing companies and delivery carriers) provide to you.
• Service providers who support our business, including web-hosting providers, analytics providers and other information technology providers.
• Business and marketing partners. We share information with third parties that help us with marketing, including social media platforms, third parties that co-sponsor promotions, and vendors who send emails and catalogs for us.
• Governmental, regulatory or investigatory agency or body or other third party. From time to time, we may share information with third parties where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations, or to otherwise protect our or our customer’s rights or the rights of any third party.
• Our affiliates and in connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of our company or business.
See also the section above titled “We may share information with third parties” in this Policy.
Access and Deletion Rights.The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Information. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
• Our purposes for collecting that personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
In accordance with the CCPA, we shall not provide you with your Social Security number, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification number, account number, health insurance or medical information number, account password or security questions and answers, in each case to the extent that we have such personal information about you. In addition, we may not provide you with specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of that personal information
Deletion Request. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
You should be aware that making a deletion request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal or deletion of personal information or content you may have posted. In addition, if you continue to interact with us, we will continue to collect information you share with us or we otherwise collect in connection with those interactions.
Under the CCPA, we may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Access and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
• Calling us at 310-327-8585.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you (or an agent is unable to provide proof that the agent has been authorized by you).
In connection with verifying your identity, we will request that you provide certain data points (e.g., name, email address, phone number, address, etc.) so that we may match those with data points maintained by us (so that we may verify your identity with a reasonable degree, or in some cases depending on your request, with a reasonably high degree, of certainty). This will require us being able to match at least two data points and in many cases, including those requests for specific pieces of personal information, at least three data points provided by you with personal information maintained by us. Any request for specific pieces of information will also require that you declare under penalty of perjury that the request relates to you.
We shall confirm receipt of your request within 10 days of the request. We shall attempt to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the extension period in accordance with the CCPA.
Non-Discrimination. We do not discriminate against consumers for exercising any of your CCPA rights.